Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few hours later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 pm

"What kind?" Ellie asked with significant interest. She knew she shouldn't but she secretly wished for Ambien.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm

"Ambien or Valium, probably," Wilson answered.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Ellie's eyes lit up and a tiny voice at the back of her mind screamed 'no!' but she was weak and couldn't decline. "Ambien please." she said quickly, avoiding Wilson's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:05 pm

"Why that one in particular?" Wilson asked, looking at her suspiciously, finding her unsubtle attempt to avoid his gaze rather odd, not to mention her preferance in
Sleeping pills.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Ellie cleared her throat. "I don't like the sound of Valium much. It sounds pretty nasty." she lied confidently. She felt like an idiot but had a desperate desire for Ambien at that current time.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

"It's pretty similar to Ambien, not much difference between them," Wilson informed her, still unconvinced by her reasoning, "Have you used Ambien before?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Ellie knew that if she told Wilson the truth, she would not recieve the Ambien. "Once I think." she said thoughtfully. Remembering her Ambien-addicted past.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

"I think Valium would be the best option," Wilson said with certainty, making a move towards the door, "I'll go and get you some now."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

"That sounds...gruesome." she said with disgust. "I'd rather nothing." she said in slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 pm

"It has the same effect as Ambien," Wilson argued, rolling his eyes, "And its name is certainly not a factor into its effectiveness. Either way, its that or nothing."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:51 pm

"Why are you so determined to give me valium?" Ellie asked, her suspicion increasing due to her paranoia and inability to trust combined. "What is so special about Valium all of a sudden? It could be Rahypnol for all I know!"

((i apologise for possible spelling errors.))
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:00 pm

"Calm down. I'm not determined to give it to you, I just think that it is the best choice given your current situation," Wilson replied calmly, "You obviously don't have to have it, but if you want any sleep then taking it would be advisable."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:05 pm

"I would like Ambien." Ellie said, dangerously quiet. "No Valium. Just Ambien."
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 pm

"No Ambien," Wilson said in the same calm tone as before, "Its either Valium or nothing."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm

"Fine. I'll have nothing." Ellie answered stubbournly.
"I'd rather have nothing than be put to sleep by I-don't-know-what."
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:25 pm

"It's a sleeping pill. Nothing more then that," Wilson said, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"I said no!" Ellie spoke firmly. "Stop forcing Valium upon me!" she added, feeling a little irritated now.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm

"I'm not trying to force it onto you. But I'll drop the subject if thats what you'd prefer," Wilson said in response, "So, do you want me to leave you in peace so that you can try to get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:43 pm

"I shall not sleep." Ellie snapped touchily. Her lack of sleep caused her mood to worson.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm

"You sound like you need some," Wilson commented, hand resting on the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 pm

"Then get me Ambien." Ellie suggested simply, an innocent look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A few hours later
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Third Floor :: Patient Rooms-
Jump to: