Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The morning after

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: The morning after   The morning after EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Matty sat in her bed, bored. She had been awake all night and was exhausted. She had dark black circles round her eyes and her face was white. She had refused to sleep and so had sat there until morning. She had obviously paid the price but there was no way she would ever be able to sleep in a hospital. So she continued to sit upright, staring at the wall opposite with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

House opened the door to Mattie's room, walking in, simply here to avoid clinic duty, as he and his team did not currently have any cases. Wilson had been ranting at him about this particular patients refusal to sleep in hospitals, which had amused him slightly, so he thought that he would come and pick on said patient about it. "Sleep well?" he asked, looking at her in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Mattie glared at House. "And what the hell are you?" She asked, eyeing House with dislike. "And what do you want?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm

"To give you this," House said, holding up a small bottle of sleeping tablets in the hand that wasn't holding onto the cane, "A present from Dr. Wilson. Says you've not been getting any sleep, and so thought these might come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:13 am

"If I didn't want to sleep normally, who said I wanted drugs?!" Mattie asked threateningly. "It isnt that I can't sleep. It's just that I wont." She said in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after Empty

Back to top Go down

The morning after
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Second Floor :: Patient Rooms-
Jump to: