Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Considering the end

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

Considering the end - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:33 pm

"Several years now," Wilson answered, smik=ling faintly, "Now, we really should get round to ringing your parents. To pick you up from here."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Ellie looked awkward for a moment. "Erm...well... The truth is. My parents think I'm at a friends house for a while. They don't know I'm here." she said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 pm

"They probably won't be too annoyed if they found out you csme here instead..." Wilson said, still confused as to why there was such a big issue with her parents knowing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:54 pm

"I'd rather them not find out..." She answered mysteriously. "They wont appreciate me lying to them much." She added with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 pm

"Well, how did you get here then?" Wilson asked, "Maybe you could go back home the same way you came here. Without the parents knowing."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 am

Ellie rubbed her forehead then decided to tell the truth. "My parents live in California. I live in a motel about an hour from here." she muttered, looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

"They live all the way over there?!" Wilson asked in disbelief, seeing as California was on the other side of the country to New Jersey, which was where the Princeton-Plainsboro teaching hospital was located.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 am

"Yeah, they don't ...exactly... know where ...I am"
She said hesitantly, continuing to stare at the glass strewn ground.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am

"Well, you've got to head back over to New Jersey then. Just tell them about it, I'm sure they'll understand," Wilson said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 am

"I'm not telling them anything and I am going nowhere." Ellie snapped, defensive once more. "Why should you care, anyway?" she asked in an irritated manner
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am

"Because it's hardly safe for you to be in New Jersey on your own," Wilson answered, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 am

"I think I can look after myself." Ellie answered, standing straight, drawing herself up to full height. "I am not. A child." she said angrily, her temper turning as she glared at Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:21 am

"Your only 14. Technically you are still a child," Wilson said, averting his gaze from hers, not relishing in being glared at.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 am

"I can look after myself. I always have and always will." Elizabeth concluded, turning away from Wilson to face the wall where the smashed mirror's frame still hung.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 am

"I'm calling your parents," Wilson said, walking over to the door, having decided that she was being overdramatic about it all.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am

"No!" she screamed, looking around. Scared. She bent down and picked up a random peice of mirror and held it to her wrist. "Don't or I'll do it." She threatened. Glaring at Wilson once more.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 am

Wilson stopped, turning back round to face her, "Your being ridiculous," he sighed, speaking in a tone of slight annoyance, "I'm sure they'll be fine about it. No need to be so melodramatic."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:54 am

"You dont know them. Theyre not finding out." She spoke in the same threatening tone, pushing the mirror blade into the skin so thin it began to split.

Last edited by Elizabeth Cutlass on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:59 am

"No, no, don't do that!" Wilson said, voice taking on a panicky edge as he saw the shard of mirror penetrating the skin.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 am

Ellie stopped and looked up at Wilson. "Why do you care? You barely know me. I am nothing but a patient. It's not like i matter." She said truthfully. Her voice sounding quite insecure now.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 am

"I care about my patients well being," Wilson answered, taking a few steps towards her, with the aim of snatching the piece of mirror off her if given the oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 am

"I'm touched." she replied sarcastically. "Although you seem to be the only person alive that does actually care somewhat." she said grimly, removing the blade from her skin a little.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:26 am

"So, are you going to put that down?" Wilson asked tentativley, eying the shard of mirror apprehensivley.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 am

"Are you going to phone them?" She asked, eyeing Wilson with the same aprehensive glare.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:36 am

"No, I'm not going to phone them," he replied. This was of course a lie, and hopefully a convincing one. Her parents in his eyes had a right to know, and he couldn't see any harm in telling them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering the end   Considering the end - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Considering the end
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Third Floor :: Patient Rooms-
Jump to: