Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diagnosing Mattie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 pm

"Stop acting like a five year old, and go back to bed. Making my life harder isn't going to get you anywhere," House said, rolling his eyes, "Anyway, it's only a hospital, nothing to throw a tantrum over."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Matilda was annoyed but had been brought up to respect her elders. She cleared her throat and stood up straight. "If I want to leave there is nothing you can do to stop it" She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

"Pfft. Your hardly going to be allowed out of the hospital in that sort of state," House said, smirking in amusement, "Why so desperate to leave anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Matilda decided to be honest. "I have a phobia of hospitals and everything in them." She said harshly, looking around in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm

House was rather surprised at the apparent honesty of this statement, not really expecting that, "That's unimportant, anyway. Your staying here, and you don't really have much of a choice in that."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm

"And how exactly will you stop me?" She asked almost threateningly. "Whats to stop me walking out right now without even a backwards glance?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm

"Well for a start I've got my doubts that you'll manage to make it through the front door," House said, continuing to smirk, "And did you realise that this is the basement floor? That means a fair bit of walking up stairs, which would ultimately fail. So while I'm obviously not going to directly stop you, other factors will."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Mattie glared at house. She knew he was right but wanted to get out of there. In the end she admitted defeat and turned to walk back to the bed
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gregory House
Admin
Dr. Gregory House

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

House continued his slow limp down the corridor, a smug expression on his face. If he nagged enough he could probably convince Wilson to take over her case, because he really could not be bothered to deal it.

((Locked in))
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 am

Mattie sat back down on the bed. Her head was spinning and she felt nauseous. She had tried to hide it before so Dr. House would send her home but it hadn't worked. She was also on a major downer so to protect herself she ran around, picking up anything and everything that cause major harm and putting it in a nearby cupboard. It was one with handles which Mattie broke off with the base of a side-lamp. now she was safe, she sat back down on her bed and rested her eyes to stop everything from spinning.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

About an hour or so later, when it was about 3pm, Wilson walked into the room, this being the least busy hour that he could find for the patient that House had more or less forced upon him. "Hello there," he greeted, "I'm Dr. Wilson, and I'm taking over your case from Dr. House. So, are you feeling any better then earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Mattie was on the tail end of her down-turn and was lying face down the bed. Her eyeliner smudged round her eyes and her skin pale. "I don't know." She said in an almost bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 pm

"You don't? Well, that's probably a lie," Wilson said, glancing over at the monitor near her bed, which was monitoring her heartbeat, and other similar things, "Well, your vitals are looking as expected, which is a good sign. You'll probably only need to be in here a few more weeks."

Last edited by Dr. James Wilson on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Mattie sat bolt upright, eyes wide in fear "A few weeks?!" she said in disdain. "I can't stay here for weeks! I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Wilson looked at her for a moment, rather confused. House had of cause managed to forget to mention her phobia of hospitals when running through the case with him. "You can," Wilson said, brow creased slightly in confusion, "Your medical insurance covers it all, and a few weeks won't damage your education that much..."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Mattie was confused also. "I dont care about that!" she said after working it out. "My education is unimportant and I know I'm covered. I cant and wont stay here!" she said firmly, realising this Doctor was more of a pushover than House.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

"Oh. I think I see. Phobia of hospitals?" Wilson asked, half-smiling in amusement, having seen this quite a few times previous in other patients.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm

"Like you wouldn't believe." she said in a voice that almost sounded drunk due to her nausea.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"It's only for 2 weeks," Wilson said, feeling rather sorry for her, "After that you'll have made a full recovery. It honestly won't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

"I've been here for hours. Thats too long already!" she said exasperatedly. "I cant take this place any longer than that!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Wilson grimaced, "Well your going to have to, as much as I can see where your coming from. Anyway, I'm sure that you'll adjust. It isn't that bad round here."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm

"Is it not? I've been sitting in a room for hours feeling like hell! What is so great about that?" she asked irritatedly
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

"You'll be moved into a different room soon enough, out of ER, and your probably not feeling great because of the obvious recent Cyanide Poisoning," Wilson said, now understanding why House didn't want to take this case, "That should all clear up within a couple of weeks, so nothing much to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Her mood changed and Mattie became her quiet, shy self. "okay" she whispered, nodding lightly. "but can I have a status report on the MRSA count in that wing please" she added quietly, averting her gaze from Dr. Wilson
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 pm

"As far as I know there's been no reported cases of the virus in the sector your being moved to," Wilson said reassuringly, finding it rather odd that of all things to bring up, she would ask about the MRSA virus count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnosing Mattie
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Basement :: Emergency Room-
Jump to: