Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diagnosing Mattie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Mattie nodded softly. Then she looked around and noticed the cupboard. "Oh, erm, sorry about that!" she said sincerely. Her cheeks redening with embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

"Sorry about wha- Oh," Wilson looked at the cupboard, which seemed to have had the handles utterly destroyed. He was torn between bemusement and shock, "How did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"The lamp sorta fell...cause i dropped it on the handles." she said shyly. "I needed to keep things out of sight..." she murmered contently
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 am

"You did? Like what?" Wilson asked, feeling rather confused. After all, there was nothing that he could really think of that would be in any way harmful in here, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 am

Mattie stood up carefully, walked over to the cupboard, replaced the handle and pulled. She jumped back quickly as numerous scalpels, scissors, bottles of possibly hazardous toxins and all manner of dangerous objects spilled out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm

"Phobia to all things potentially dangerous?" Wilson guessed, eyeing the cupboard with curiosity, finding this al rather odd.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Matilda smiled weakly. "Bi-Polar." She said lightly, as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:38 pm

"Oh, that would explain it. We'll have you moved somewhere secure," Wilson said, smiling faintly, now understanding things clearer then before, "Anyway, the symptoms should include general weakness, giddiness, headaches, vertigo, confusion, but that should start to fade after about 2 weeks. After that you'll be making a full recovery."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

"Well, I have felt the weakness, the headaches and everynow the confusion." Mattie said, grimacing. She liked Dr. Wilson more but found House more interesting. "That other Doctor is a bit odd isnt he..." Mattie said oddly
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:56 pm

"Yeah, he is. But he's a good Doctor," Wilson said, smiling in amusement, "Anyway, so you should probably try to get some rest now."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm

"Are you kidding? In this place I'd be lucky to blink. I'm not sleeping." She said firmly, there was no way she would let her guard down that easily.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:01 pm

"Do you ant me to get you some sleeping tablets? It really is vital that you get some sleep at this stage," Wilson said, slightly exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 pm

"I don't want your drugs. When I said I wasn't sleeping, what image did that create in your head?" She said sarcastically. "Did you picture you offering me some form of tablet and me accepting it? I am not sleeping." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:07 pm

"Your being irrational," Wilson said, frowning, "You need to rest. Your recovering from Cyanide Poisoning, and you'll be in here a whole lot longer then a couple of weeks if you don't get any sleep."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:10 pm

"What happened to choice in hospitals? If it was my decision, I would be home. Away from this hell-hole." Mattie said thickly, highly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Your not going to be well enough to leave any time soon," Wilson stated bluntly, "And it isn't a "hell hole" here, we've honestly got your best interests at heart. If you went home now then your condition would be bound to deteriorate. Surely it would be better to stay here, and recover."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm

"I have no intrest in staying. I don't want to stay here for...personal reasons...and that is my decision. I do not care about recovery. I want to be somewhere I can feel safe. That isn't here." Mattie said disturbedly
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"Well I can assure you that this place is perfectly safe," Wilson said, finding this attitude of hers rather worrying, "And your home obviously isn't. Cyanide is hardly the typical thing to find in ones house. Do you know who it was that poisoned you? Did you do it to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Mattie made a noise like she was choking. "...I did it." She muttered quietly. Her cheeks reddening as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:46 pm

"And that is precisely why it would be a bad idea to send you home," Wilson said firmly, his mind not going to be changed on this subject, "Now, are you going to try to get some sleep? You'll feel better for it when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 pm

"For the last time no!" Mattie concluded angrily, glaring at Dr. Wilson with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 pm

"Do you realise how badly this is going to hinder your recovery?" Wilson asked with exasperation, "All of this, your symptoms from earlier are only going to get worse if you keep acting like this. Surely, if you truly wanted to be out of here, then you would understand that simply co operating with us would be the best course of action."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 pm

"Doing what you people tell them to gets them killed." Mattie said angrily. "I am not sleeping and thats final." she demanded, glaring venomously at Dr. Wilson
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

"No, not we don't get people killed around here," Wilson said, finding this whole thing ridiculous, beginning to get a headache from the arguing, "Your being overly paranoid about this. We simply want you to get better, that's all. No need to act as if we have some huge vendetta against you. Now please, could you attempt to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Matilda Jane
Admin
Matilda Jane

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

"No means no!" Mattie shouted but it made her head spin. She covered her face with her hands. She too was getting a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing Mattie   Diagnosing Mattie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnosing Mattie
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Basement :: Emergency Room-
Jump to: