Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few hours later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Elizabeth lay in her bed, pretending to sleep. It had been a couple of hours now since she had freaked out and stabbed herself with the needle. As Elizabeth lay there, she tried to remember why she did what she had. No conclusion came to her so she tried to put it to the back of her mind. She was rather bored at the moment as she had no one to visit her and no chance of leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Wilson walked into the room, sliding the door closed behind him. "Hey," he murmured, "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

"I can barely feel anything right now." Ellie answered, her eyes still closed. "How are you?" she asked with polite interest, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:11 pm

"I'm fine," Wilson said in response, hesitating for a moment before speaking again, "You're going to have to explain why you don't want your parents knowing about this. The hospitals legally obliged to let them know."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Elizabeth looked up at Wilson innocently. "I can't say." She said simply, in a sad voice. "But they cannot find out." she warned seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"Well, unless you elaborate on why they can't find out, the hospital is going to call them about it," Wilson stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm

"You have to know that should they be phoned I will have no over option. Let me explain." she said, extremely serious now. "Contact them, and I will kill myself." she said honestly, looking directly at Wilson. Her face straight.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

"This is ridiculous," Wilson muttered to himself. "Why can't you just tell us what the problem is?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Ellie was getting annoyed now. She watched Wilson angrily and spoke, her voice dangerously quiet. "Because. I. Can't." she whispered. Her expression, sour.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 pm

"And why can't you?" Wilson asked, finding this lack of a proper answer frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm

"I cannot tell you and thats that. I don't see why your making such a big deal. Just accept the fact that I simply can't?!" She asked, her expression relaxing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 pm

"I'm making a big deal out of it because the hospital is going to ring your parents about this, regardless of what you and I think about it. The only way you can stop that happening is by explaining why you feel so strongly that this should not happen," Wilson finished his sentance by looking at her intently, hoping that she would see things in a different light.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Elizabeth was now confused about what she should do. Her life was over either way. She buried her face in her hands and rubbed her eyes. "Can you do nothing? I really cannot tell you and i've explained to you what will happen if they are contacted!" she pleaded, looking up at Wilson innocently
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:17 pm

"There is literally nothing that I can do," Wilson answered, "But if you explain why they can't be told then the situation could be improved upon."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 pm

"If I could tell you, I would. But I can't." Ellie said truthfully. Her defensive personality at work.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:33 pm

"And how could anything more negative then what you propose to do come out of you telling me what the problem is with calling your parents?" Wilson asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

"I could die a quick painless death by my own hands but to tell would result in more pain, suffering and turmoil than thought possible in a death so drawn out its like torture." Ellie said solemnly. Looking down once more.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 pm

"Are you trying to suggest that your parents would do that to you?!" Wilson asked finding this relevation horrific.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Ellie realised what she had told Wilson and looked up at him fearfully. "I'm saying nothing." she said in a voice barely louder than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:56 pm

"You need to get into contact with social services about this. You can't not tell anyone," Wilson said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:05 pm

"I told you. No one is saying anything." Ellie stated firmly, trying to evaluate Wilson's behaivour as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"What harm could come of trying to sort this out? You wouldn't ever have to see them again!" Wilson said, watching to see if there was any change to her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

"What am I supposed to do? Tell someone, get it sorted and live happily-ever-fucking-after? Life is harsh. You just have to deal with it." Ellie stated honestly. It was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James Wilson
Admin
Dr. James Wilson

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 am

"Telling someone would be a better way of dealing with it then ignoring the problem and pretending that it isn't there," Wilson said, not seeing any common sense in her argument.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 am

"You dont even know what your talking to me about." Ellie snapped, getting annoyed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few hours later Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few hours later   A few hours later Empty

Back to top Go down

A few hours later
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital :: Third Floor :: Patient Rooms-
Jump to: