Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waiting for a doctor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

Waiting for a doctor Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:28 am

Ellie lay on the sofa in the ward. Her legs were up as her ankle was causing her pain. She had been sat there for a few hours fiddling with the bandage on her arm. It had darkened and the blood was damp. She was quite bored so she picked up a cushion, put it behined her head and lay back. She rested her eyes but couldn't sleep. Where was the Doctor? She though without bothering to look around. She was on her own as she refused to let her family come with her to any hospital appointments.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 am

Kate came walking as fast as she could down the coridoor. Trying to catch her breath, she sat on the other sofa opposite. Half her face was covered in bruises and are eyes were watering. She let out a small sob and tried to wipe away her tears, taking little notice of the girl sitting opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Ellie looked up at the girl who was about her age with mild interest. She looked confused for a moment before deciding to speak. "What the bloody hell happened to you?!" She asked in suprise
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Kate chose to ignor the question. "What floor are we on?" she asked hurredly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Ellie was taken aback by the girl's rudeness. "If you wont answer me, I shall ignore you." She stated. Continuing to look ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:14 pm

She stood up and started pacing, muttering to herself. "Can't leave... tell him... he'll do it again... can't wait... give birth soon... don't care... she doesn't know..." However she stopped abrublty when someone shouted down the hall to her.

"Kate?" asked a boy, she knew too well. "Don't run." It wasn't an angry tone, but it was not pleading either - as if it was an order.

Kate turned round. "No." she said tearfully. "You can't do that again, it was bad enough the first time. Leave me alone." She stepped back, intening to start going to more stairs.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Ellie was amused as to what was happening but confused all the same. "What the fuck is going on here?" she demanded, not bothering to stand due to her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

"Please... just come back to your room." He came up to her. It wasn't hard - he wasn't pregnant after all.

"Get away from me!" she daren't touch him, so she stepped back more.

"I just wanted to make sure the baby's born safe..." he let his hand gently drift over her womb.

"I said, Fuck off!" Kate slapped his hand. "You are never going to see my child."

The boy smirked. "But I'll be the father, and you'll be hurting the kid keeping me away."

"He'd get hurt even more with you around." She put her hands round herself protectively.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her towards him. Kate didn't scream, she was used to this. He muttered to her. "Now, will you go back to your room or do I have to make you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Ellie jumped up and over to the two. She went over to the male, pulled him off of Kate by the back of his shirt and punched him clean round the face. Her knuckles hurt but she didn't care. "What the fuck are you playing at?" She demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Kate got out of the way and watched fearfully. He staggered, his hand over his face where she punched him. "You bitch!" he said before returning the punch.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:41 pm

This annoyed Ellie. She grabbed the boy by his shoulders and knee'd him hard in his 'special place' before stepping back and glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:45 pm

The boy bent over, clutching his privats, in obvious pain. "I'll be back tomorrow, Kate. You'll see." He said slowly standing up straight. "Besides," he smirked. "Your mum thinks I'm cute." he winked, and turned round, stagering away.

Kate watched him, biting down on her already bleeding lip, fear shinning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

"Get fucked you wanker!" She shouted after him angrily before turning to the sofa an falling onto it. Clutching her ankle in pain. "You okay?" She asked Kate through gasping breaths
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:49 pm

"No one's ever done that before." she said still staring at the place where he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:54 pm

"You dont like answering questions, do you?! What did he want anyway?" She asked, too distracted by the pain to notice Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 pm

"He wanted his kid." replied Kate, sitting down on the sofa. "Everyone calls me a slut... And you chased him off - for me..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 pm

"What people do is up to them. I have no opinion on things like that. He doesn't really look the "Fatherly" sort, does he."
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 pm

"He acts like he is in front of my family." replied Kate sadly. "I tried to ditch him, but in a few days, we'll be practicly married." She sighed and looked down. "He wants me to move in with him." a tear ran down her cheek. "He alwys gets what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 pm

"Why not tell him where to stick it?" She asked roughly, not used to sympathising with strangers. "Tell him to leave you alone from now on."
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm

"How'd you think I got the bruises." she smiled weekly. "Besides... I could never fight him off, even if I wasn't a mother." She shook her head. "No the only way is to prove what he does, and that would be risking the baby and me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Ellie was getting agitated. She didn't even know these people. "You could go to the police now and I could be your witness." Ellie stated dramatically. It'd be more interesting than waiting for the Oncologist anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:52 am

"No!" she said a bit too quickly. She cleared her throat. "I mean... it's not abnormal for this to happen. He can change. I only have to do what he wants, it's not hard."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 am

Elizabeth sat in confusion, still clutching her ankle. "What the...?" She muttered before her stomach gave a side-splitting burst of pain which caused her to yell out. She had aquired the burn by "accidently" dropping a pair of straighteners on her stomach a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 am

"Are you okay?" asked Kate concered. "What's wrong with your ankle?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am

"I'll be fine." Ellie gasped, now clutching her burnt stomach. "I injured it when I was 9. It's permanently damaged." She said, struggling to breathe through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a doctor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next