Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waiting for a doctor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Kate tilted her head slightly. It was a habbit she had. "Do you want me to go and get someone?" she asked the girl who looked like she was a bit breathless.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 pm

"I'll be fine!" she shouted. She didn't mean to yell but the pain was too intense to ignore. "Sorry." she gasped, barely able to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 pm

"I'm going to go and get help." said Kate, ignoring the girl. She stood up and started looking around to see if there were anyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:58 pm

"I. Am. Fine." Ellie said firmly. She could handle it. It was her fault that she was burnt so she should suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:01 pm

She gave a look of amusement, concern and disbelief. "Don't believe you." Kate tried to see if there were anyone who was going to actually pay attention to her. "Is anyone going to actually help this girl? Hello!?" she yelled at no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Ellie could no longer talk due to the pain. All she could do was lie there gasping for breath. Mouthing the words "no. I'm fine." with no sound coming out. Just air.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:07 am

Kate didn't know what to do. Noone was comming. There was a water dispenser nearby so she decided to take some to her and sat down, holding out the cup. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:26 am

Ellie just looked at Kate with an odd expression. She sat up straight, took a few deep breaths and calmed herself. Then, she raised her hand to cheek level, them slapped herself hard round the face.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm

"What the heck are you doing?!" asked Kate astonashed. This was certainly... diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Ellie apologised to Kate for having to witness her behaviour. She knew it wasn't her fault but any show of pain or emotion embarrassed her. She looked down at her feet. A stinging red hand mark across her face.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:52 pm

"Hey, it's not your fault." said Kate reasuringly, putting a gantle hand on her shoulder. "You didn't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Ellie felt awkward with this girl's attempts to reassure her. She muttered another apology and continued to look away. She couldn't understand why someone she had just met was trying to comfort her. The idea of help was Alien to her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Kate knew she was obviously freaking her out a little since they had only just met so she remover her hand. "You've nothing to be sorry for." she said. "Seriously - what is there to say sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Ellie sat up straight and brushed her hair away from her face. "I acted inapropriately. I'm sorry you had to see that." she answered, her voice unusually brittish.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm

"I don't see how it was unapropriate. We all have stuff like that happen to us once in a while." She smiled slightly. "I mean look at what mess I got myself into. I should be at school trying to pass my GCSE's, but no... I just had to get pregnant instead."
Back to top Go down
Mary Green

Mary Green

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Mary giggled loudly at hearing Elizabeth's posh English accent from the chair she was sitting at, swinging her legs back and forth, getting bored at waiting for her parents who were visiting her Grandfather in the oncology department. She glanced away from her, a few seconds later, still giggling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Kate noticed the girl and smiled slightly at her. She reminded her of a friend who generally laughed at everything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Ellie looked up at the girl and in a moment of anger sniped "Whats so funny?" her voice was harsh in embarrased anger.
Back to top Go down
Mary Green

Mary Green

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm

"You've got a really gay accent," she giggled, looking up at Elizabeth in amusement, smiling in a rather sweet manner.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Ellie raised her eyebrows in mild surprise, not expecting a child to say something like that. "Theres nothing wrong with my accent. It is yours that is...gay."
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm

"You shouldn't really say things like that." stated Kate a bit shocked at her language. "Where did you learn that word anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Green

Mary Green

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Mary rolled her eyes at Kate, choosing to ignore her. "Nope, mine is normal," Mary replied proudly, "Cause I'm American. You sound English, and the English are all gay."
Back to top Go down
Kate Wright

Kate Wright

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 pm

She couldn't believe how rude this little girl was. "Excuse me, my aunt is English! And she is most certainly not gay."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cutlass
Admin
Elizabeth Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

"I'm homophobic you mcdonald loving bitch." Ellie said spitefully, not in the mood to be insulted at all.
Back to top Go down
Mary Green

Mary Green

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 pm

"I never go to McDonalds," Mary replied, rolling her eyes, "And your country lets fags marry. So your obviously all gay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a doctor   Waiting for a doctor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a doctor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next